Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who knew therew as so much research to be done!

This week's assignment has brought many ideas to the forfront of my mind.  I had never given much thought to the number of research topics that are at hand in education.  Upon completing the assignment for the week I have come to realize that not only are there an abundance of topics to choose from, but I also came up with several idea topics that would benefit my campus specifically.  It's amazing what things come out of the woodwork with a little bit of thought! By listing the areas of action research and describing a topic for each I was able to put some ideas down that might of great interest for my building principals and teachers.  I am looking forward to exploring some of these topics and see where they lead in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment